Hard Core Tuning partnering with Evolution Powersports has released its long anticipated Polaris RZR XP TURBO ECU Flash tuning calibrations!!! These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! In addition to boost, fuel, timing, rev limit and speed limit changes, we also help the cooling system issues by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 Deg F. This makes a huge difference in the temperature the engine runs at and prevents run away coolant temps on hot days and high loads. Each tune is customized with fueling corrections for intakes, exhausts, etc. Your ECU can either be sent to our Phoenix, Arizona location for programming or choose the optional NEW replacement ECU in the drop down menu below.
- Stage 1 - +20 WHP @ 15PSI - 91 Octane
- Stage 2 - +25 WHP @ 15.5PSI - 91 Octane (requires aftermarket exhaust)
- Stage 3 - +35 WHP @ 17PSI - 93 Octane (requires aftermarket exhaust)
- Stage 4 - +42 WHP @ 18PSI - 95 Octane (requires aftermarket exhaust) includes big injectors
- Stage 4R - +50 WHP @ 21PSI - 95 Octane (requires aftermarket exhaust) includes big injectors, charge tube, 02 plug & spark plugs
- Stage 5 - +46 WHP @ 21PSI - E85 only fuel (requires aftermarket exhaust) includes big injectors and fuel pump
- Stage 5R - +53 WHP @ 21PSI - E85 only fuel (requires aftermarket exhaust) includes big injectors, charge tube, 02 plug, spark plugs & fuel pump
- Rev & Speed Limiters raised
- Improved throttle response in all modes
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsibe to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming - All HCT and most other aftermarket companies exhausts are compatible with our programming as well as all HCT intakes)
- Torque limiters removed (Crisper Throttle Response)
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 20 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer wants.