Method Race Wheels 401 Beadlock Wheel
- The 401 Beadlock Wheel from Method Race Wheels is a premium wheel option that’s ideal for drivers wanting quality construction, a secure beadlock design, and performance that’s wrapped up in a fairly traditional, but great looking style.
- Based on a high-pressure cast aluminum alloy body with a 1600 pound load rating, the 401 is an extremely robust wheel that stands up to the abuse of racing, trail riding, and weekend trips. A 6061 billet aluminum beadlock matches the toughness of the wheel and reliably locks the bead down using countersunk grade 8 zinc plated hardware.
- High pressure cast aluminum alloy body
- 6061 billet aluminum alloy beadlock ring
- Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware
- Beadlock hardware recessed for clean looks
- 1600 pound load rating
- Ideal for serious racers and weekend riders