Aftermarket Assassins Roller Conversion Kit for Slider BOSS Secondary Clutch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A MUST-HAVE ITEM! These high quality rollers replace the square factory sliders found in all of the 2016-Up RZR clutches (Not RS1 or RZR Turbo). These actual rollers will improve shifting and will show less clutch wear. This is a great improvement and we'd recommend doing them as soon as possible to prevent your square rollers wearing too far into your clutch. These are also a higher quality replacement for the inner rollers. Requires removing helix so we recommend upgrading these if you're installing a Stage 2 clutch kit. Just order two sets for a complete rebuild.
- Fits 2016-Up RZR models with the square slider BOSS secondary clutch (See picture 2 for reference)
- Better wear resistance
- Smoother clutch shift
- Faster clutch shift
- A must-have addition when purchasing one of our S2 clutch kits for your RZR XP 1000, RZR 1000 S, General, or RZR 900 S, Trail, XC
- Replace simply by using a punch to pound out roll pins & roller pin. Install new rollers on new roller pin, then re-insert the small roll pins back into the clutch after aligning the roll pin.
- See this tech article on clutch wear before purchasing: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/clutch-issues-2016-rzr-1000-900-generals
- See instructions HERE
- Part number: 108-1003