- RotopaX Fuel Packs let you customize your gear load out with enough containers for a quick run or a week-long expedition. Designed and made here in the USA, RotopaX Fuel Packs are the extremely durable, rotational molded fuel containers that come in sizes from one to four gallons. The key feature of these Fuel Packs is their ability to be mounted in nearly any orientation, including flat on its side, without leaking a drop. With multiple anchoring points, these packs can be secured using any common form of tie down. Or for the ultimate security you can use RotopaX’s unique mounting kit that allows you to save even more space by experimenting with new mounting positions. Rotopax are the only rotationally molded EPA and CARB compliant containers available for sale in the United States. This is thanks to a patented three layer Roto-Molding process, along with specialty formulated plastic barrier material to meet the governments new extremely low permeability requirements.
- EPA and CARB compliant containers thanks to a patented three layer Roto-Molding process, along with specialty formulated plastic barrier material to meet the governments extremely low permeability requirements.
- Eco spout included with all Fuel Packs sold in the USA
- RotopaX fuel packs can be mounted flat, vertical or horizontal depending on your needs and mounting options
- With extra threads, thicker walls, and a sure-seal gasket RotopaX guarantees your spout won't leak or vibrate loose
- Mounting kits sold separately.
-2 Gallon pack holds 2 gallons of fuel. Dimensions - 17.75"L x 13.25"W x 3"H.